Friday, January 13, 2012

Kreativ Blogger

Wow! Today I was given the Kreativ Blogger award by Charlotte at Charlottes Nails! Thank you! I am so excited! I never win anything!



Here are the rules you have to follow when receiving this award:
1. Link back to the person who gave you this award
2. Complete the form below
3. Award 10 other blogs and let them know in a comment or email
4. Share 7 random things about yourself

FORM:
1. Name your favorite song.
This is always changing, but right now it is: Are There Giants Too, In the Dance by Meg & Dia

2. Name your favorite dessert.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream! Mmmm!

3. What ticks me off.
Inconsiderate people!

4.When I'm upset I...
I tend to withdraw into my self. And if I'm really upset, tears, not that I want them there, they just happen!

5. What's your favorite pet.
Cats! But I am a bit allergic to them :(

6.Black or white?
Black

7. Biggest fear.
Pain. I'm a wuss! And spiders, the ocean (so deep!), and clowns.

8. Every day attitude.
Try to stay happy with a sprinkling of sarcasm.

9. What is perfection?
A new book!

10. Guilty pleasure?
Reading and buying nail polish!

7 random facts about me:
1. I have a big obsession with owls
2. I am a big geek: I love Doctor Who, Star Wars, Harry Potter, The Walking Dead, Disney, Zelda...you name it!
3. I love the Steampunk culture
4. I tend to be really shy when you first meet me but when I open up....watch out!
5. I am a Disney freak and tend to go to Disneyland whenever I can! (Once or twice a year is normal)
6. I love necklaces and bracelets and am always wearing them!
7. I am a art history freak and love the Italian Renaissance!