Sunday, January 29, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 29, Inspired by the Supernatural/ Adventures in Stamping Week 3 - Plate ending in a 7


Don't you love it when you can combine two challenges with one mani!!! Love! So this is my inspired by the supernatural mani. It's a zombie girl with blood rain and skulls? Um, yep, this is called stamp sneezing! When you just randomly stamp a whole bunch! :) See, even the skulls have blood rain! BUT this plate also ends with a 7! Score! I bought this plate at my local beauty supply store and it is the only plate ending in a 7 I have, it is B37.

I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Grey Area with Konad White and Red for the stamping.

Don't forget to check out the other supernatural inspired manis with with Bec at Lacquer Dreams, Julia at Julia Loves Nails, Emma at Manicurity, Linda at Nail Polish Enthusiast, Alyssa at Fancy Phalanges, and Jenna at The Key to Jennasis and April at Munia's Nails

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.