Friday, January 27, 2012

I Love Your Blog Award



Wow! I just received another award! This time from the wonderful Aimee over at Persistently Glittery (I love the name of her blog!). Thank you so much! :) Don't forget to check out her awesome blog!

So now I have to answer some questions. Here goes.


1. What is your favorite fashion magazine?
Err, umm, I don't really read fashion magazines! Oops, sorry!
 
2. Who is your favorite singer/band?
Meg & Dia and The Cranberries (new album!!!!!!!)

3. Who is your favorite YouTube guru?
Yeah, I don't really do the whole YouTube beauty scene! Again, sorry! 

4. What is your favorite makeup product?
Urban Decay followed by Sephora! :)

5. Where would you like to live?
Ireland, Scotland, Italy, England, New Zealand (I want to pick up a cool accent!)

6. What is your favorite film?
Serenity
 
7. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Eeks, don't know that I want to count! But let's just say that they fill a huge rubbermaid bucket/tote, the floor in my closet, another under the bed tote, a shoe hanger contraption and some shoe boxes. Geesh that's a lot!
8. What is your favorite color?
Green, like that baby puke Chartreuse color!

There aren't any rules about how many people you can give this award to so I'm going to follow Aimee's example and give it to 15.

In no particular order:


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award and thank you for tagging me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally with you on New Zealand and chartreuse! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.