Saturday, January 14, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 14, Flower Nails


This is my take on MaD Manis Dandelion nails. Granted mine are as perfect but I still love them! And dandelions are a flower too! :) I've had this pinned on my pinterest board for-e-ver (you're killing me Smalls). So I finally decided to do it! My dandelions are bit palm-treeish but I am still learning to do free-hand nail art.

I used Essie Chinchilly as the primary nail color. It's a gray taupe with what I would say a tinge of purple. But when I read about it around the internet, people are saying it is a tinge green. Green? Not mine. But look at Scrangie's Chinchilly. Her's definitely has green in it. I wonder if they have changed the color formula? I have no idea. But I still love this one that I have. This is two coats and when on wonderfully. I used Sally Hansen Black Out for my stems and Color Club French Tip for the dandelion seeds.


Just another shot of them. I love it! But I'm a bit biased. :)

Don't forget to check out the other ladies in the challenge with Bec at Lacquer Dreams, Julia at Julia Loves Nails, Emma at Manicurity, Linda at Nail Polish Enthusiast, Alyssa at Fancy Phalanges, and Jenna at The Key to Jennasis and April at Munia's Nails

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.