Monday, January 2, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 1, Red Nails


So for this challenge I wanted to be able to use a lot of my untrieds. This is Sooki, by Zoya, I got her in my Birchbox. I haven't been a real big fan of the few Zoya polishes I have. Which is really sad because they are so pretty! But they bubble like crazy on me. Surprisingly enough Snooki didn't bubble! She is a bit to bright red for me, very 1940s vintage red. I decided to darken and add some sparkles!


I sponged on Wet n Wild's Behind Closed Doors, from their On the Prowl collection. It has small and large red hex glitter plus some fine red glitter all in a grey base. I like how it deepened the red.


I wanted to show you how grey the Wet n Wild Behind Closed Doors' base actually is. I usually don't use this many sponges but I wanted you to see the deep grey it took on as well as the swatch on the paper. Just letting you know! ;)