Sunday, January 29, 2012

11 Questions Tag

Good Evening All, I have been tagged in the 11 Questions by MeMa over at MeMa's Mani's


Here are the rules to this particular tag:
Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog
Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
No tag backs.
No stuff in the tagging section about "You are tagged if you're reading this" You actually have to tag 11 people.

11 Things About Me

1. I am obsessed with owls, bows, and mustachios!
2. I love to read
3. I am a nerd and love sci-fi
4. I'm a hopeless romantic
5. I am terrified of the oven!
6. I collect journals
7. I collect quotes
8. I am working on my second degree (I already have a BS, now working on an Associates, I like to do things different) :)
9. I tend to speak in movie and song quotes
10. I secretly wish I was a Roller Derby girl!
11.  I am a marching band geek! (Color guard!)

Questions That I Answered

1. What color is one your nails right now? They are my tutorial nails for tomorrow's post! ;) You'll have to check back to see them!
2. What is your favorite color of polish? Currently loving greys.
3. What is your favorite food? Mexican
4. How long have you been blogging? On this blog since Dec 31, 2011. But have had other blogs off and on.
5. Do you have a pet, if so, what is it? I do not.
6. What is the last movie that you saw? Sherlock Holmes 2
7. What month is your birthday in? March!
8. If you were stranded on a desert island, who would you want with you? MacGyver (because he could get me off the island!)
9. What is your favorite TV show? Too many to choose from! Grey's Anatomy, Downton Abby, The Walking Dead, Doctor Who, Fringe, Alcatraz, Alias, ER, House plus sooo many more!
10. What is your favorite perfume? Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin by Bath & Body Works
11. What really makes you angry? Inconsiderate people!


11 Questions For You to Answer

1. How many nail polishes do you own?
2. If you could meet anyone alive or dead who would it be?
3. Your guilty pleasure?
4. What is your favorite film?
5. Favorite music group as a kid?
6. Favorite animal?
7. Coke or Pepsi?
8. If you could have accent in the world what would it be?
9. Phobias?
10. How often do you change your nails?
11. Your favorite quote?
 
11 People I have Tagged

1. Persistently Glittery
9. The Key to Jennasis
10. The Polished Momma
11. Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom

Please check out the above blogs, it will be well worth your time.
If I tagged you, and you have been tagged recently, I am sorry :(
Thank you for coming by and reading!!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds fun! ;)
    I'll do this when I'm at home, thankyou for tagging me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute...my kids look at me like I am crazy when I talk in movie quotes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo! I FINALLY DID THIS!! http://manicurity.blogspot.com/2012/03/11-questions-tag.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.