Saturday, January 28, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 28, Inspired by a Flag

A flag? Uhh, huh? I think that this is sort of a weird addition to this challenge. Thinking that, my heart and head (yet another major migraine), were not feeling up to it. So unfortunately my mani is horrendous. But I've sucked it up before and posted ones that I thought weren't all that great and you all said they were.........just wait until you see this one! :)

 

 That picture is my inspiration. See, I was born in California and lived there until I was 10 when I moved up to Canada and lived there until I was 25. I have dual citizenship. So I found this flag very appropriate! :)

Ok, ready for the mani? >.<


My maple leafs sort of look like bleeding stars! Ugh! And my lines aren't straight! It's just not up to par with my other manis. I thought that with this challenge I would get better with nail art. Curse you migraine! *shakes fist* Oh well, there was absolutely no way I was going to re-do it. So you have to suffer with me! Muwahahahahahahaha ha ha!

I used Color Club French Tip as the base. With Ulta Blue for You and Zoya Sooki. 

Totally random and off topic, but here, let me leave you with an annoying fun video to take you mind of the mani! And for the song to forever burned into you brain! :)



Well, hopefully the other ladies have some awesome flags for you, and I;m sure they do with Bec at Lacquer Dreams, Julia at Julia Loves Nails, Emma at Manicurity, Linda at Nail Polish Enthusiast, Alyssa at Fancy Phalanges, and Jenna at The Key to Jennasis and April at Munia's Nails