Thursday, January 26, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 26, Inspired by a Pattern


Pattern, yes please! Houndstooth! Even better! I am in love with this print. If there was a houndstooth print owl...heaven! *swoon* (Now I need to go look this up!) I almost did this one for Day 7, Black and White, but then I saw Inspired by a Pattern and knew it had to be done on this day!

I used French Tip (two coats) by Color Club, one coat of Tennis Corset by Essie (to add a bit of shimmer), I stamped with Konad Black, and used Konad plate m63.

I love this mani! So perfect! Here is a photo for my inspiration:

 

Pretty spot on if I do say so myself! :)

Don't forget to check out what patterns inspire the other ladies used with Bec at Lacquer Dreams, Julia at Julia Loves Nails, Emma at Manicurity, Linda at Nail Polish Enthusiast, Alyssa at Fancy Phalanges, and Jenna at The Key to Jennasis and April at Munia's Nails

6 comments:

  1. I love houndstooth! Great job. One of my favorite manis ever was Pop Beauty Foggy with a houndstooth stamp in black. I could wear it over and over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love houndstooth, I can never get them straight :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great job! I love houndstooth, too. When I was in junior high I had a houndstooth skirt that I loved to wear. I do wish it would come back in style. This time I'd wear a scarf or a purse, though... or a mani. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a coat, sweater, scarf, and shoes and I wear them often! I buck style trends! :)

      Delete
  4. My all time fave pattern ever!!! Plus I love black and white!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.