Thursday, January 5, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 5, Blue Nails


Yippee! Blue nails! A reason to wear the oh-so-pretty Sweet Peacock by Orly. It is an amazing blue foil. This is my first foil, and I love it! Definitely a two-coater, which is what I did. So pretty, so blue and shiny! So pretty just on it's own.... :) But did I leave it on it's own? Absolutely not! I added, yep, bling! Sparkly pretty chunky glitter!


This is Color Club Platinum Record. Well, as far as I can tell it's Platinum Record. Mine doesn't have a label on it. But it looks and acts just like the one Scrangie talked about. So sparkly! But very thick! I put a bit on, then scraped off my brush to then smooth out my glob. :)


Here's an outside shot of the sparkly awesomeness! And could I leave well enough alone? Nope. I love the look of matte glitters. But what about matte foil and glitter? Hmmmmmm.......



I used China Glaze Matte Magic. Matte Magic and matte nail polish is why I got into collecting nail polish, I love them! But this time it didn't really change much. The glitters aren't as shiny but the Sweet Peacock still shines through! Can't stop the shiny gloriousness of Sweet Peacock.

Don't forget to check out the other blue nails with: Bec at Lacquer Dreams, Julia at Julia Loves Nails, Emma at Manicurity, Linda at Nail Polish Enthusiast, Alyssa at Fancy Phalanges, and Jenna at The Key to Jennasis

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.