Monday, January 30, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 30, Inspired by a Tutorial


Owls!!!! *Squeee!* >_< Of course I would do the owl tutorial!!!!! :) I used both Cindy Blogs Nails and Let Them Have Polish as inspiration.

I used China Glaze Concrete Catwalk as the base. With Finger Paints Art Nouv-Yellow for the eyes with Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Black Out for the Pupils. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Crushed for the beak. And OPI Skull & Glossbones for the tummy with Concrete Catwalk as the dots. I love this mani so much!

Here is a copy of the tutorial from Cindy Blogs Nails
 

Don't forget to check out the other ladies and their awesome tutorials with Bec at Lacquer Dreams, Julia at Julia Loves Nails, Emma at Manicurity, Linda at Nail Polish Enthusiast, Alyssa at Fancy Phalanges, and Jenna at The Key to Jennasis and April at Munia's Nails

1 comment:

  1. So cute, I'll have to give this ago after my tux nails come off :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.