Friday, November 16, 2012

TGIF: Thank Goodness, Indie Friday - Glimmber by Erica Season's Change


Ta-daa! Guess what day it is!? Yep! Friday! And that means........TGIF: Thank Goodness, Indy Indie Friday! And I have another wonderful creation by Glimmer by Erica called Season's Change! I had to get this in while the seasons were changing from fall to winter and I think this polish is perfect for that!


Here is a direct sun shot and just look at those deep rich colors! As always: (l-r) 4 coats, 3 coats, 2 coats, and 1 coat. This lovely glitter top coat has brown, green, orange, yellow, and red hexes of various sizes as well as a gold micro glitter for added sparkle. Erica says she was inspired by the changing color of the leaves in the fall. I can totally see that. I also see fall colors changing into winter/Christmas colors too! So this polish works for fall and winter! Win!


Here is my TGIF Indie skittle (one coat)! (l-r) Essence Romeo (such a good base for so many polishes!), OPI Don't Talk Bach to Me, OPI Wooden Show Like to Know, and Catrice Blue Caro Ciao.


I really love this glitter. It was super easy to apply (like all her other glitters)! And the added gold micro glitter just takes this polish over the edge with gorgeous-ness!


Bottle shot and macro bottle shot of Season's Change. Soo purdy! :)

Please go over to her Facebook page here to be kept up-to date with her news.
And bookmark her etsy page here so that you can buy her polishes! :)


Don't forget to check out my partner in crime Emma's TGIF post over at Manicurity