Thursday, November 1, 2012

Palate Cleanser: Essence Grey-T to Be Here

Oy! So with all this nail art I have had going on (sort of unheard of for me!) I thought I would try to "cleanse the palate", so to say, with a simple swatch.

Ha! Yeah, well, that didn't really work out. Oh the polish is marvelous and lovely to apply without any problems. Well, there was one problem.....


It didn't like to be photographed! Grrr! This is the gloriously lovely Essence Grey-T to Be Here. A stunning grey polish with pink shimmer! Love it! This is 2 coats. You can see the pink in the bottle really well. And yes, on my nails you could too....but it wanted to be lame and not get caught on camera. Not only did the pink not really show up, but this color is super camera shy and likes to go blurry. I took a lot of photos and only one really worked out for me.

8 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.