Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Swatch: Orly Preamp


This post is just a quick swatch of a lovely color. This is Orly Preamp (two coats) from the Electronica Collection that came out this Fall. I saw this polish in the store and was like, it's alright. But then I saw a bunch of swatches on the blogs I follow and fell in love!

This is a gorgeous lovely pink with gorgeous shimmer! One coat was pretty thin but two coats was just perfect! As I was wearing this color it reminded me a lot of the of the color my mother use to paint on her nails every Saturday. But the shimmer in this polish makes it a "not your mother's polish" pink! :)


Just a few sunnier shots to show some of the shimmer.


7 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.