Saturday, November 3, 2012

Sat-Art-Day Club: Brands


This is The Sat-Art-Day Club. The Sat-Art-Day Club is a weekly challenge which posts on Saturdays. Today we have chosen Brands or Logos as our theme and I chose to go with Brands! And what brands do we have here? Why stamping plates! :)

I really loved how this turned out. And I got to use a different part of my stamp plates! :) The brands are: Bundle Monster, Essence, QA plates (ok, not really a brand per se but Cheeky did not want to stamp to save my life!), and Konad.

I used Konad Black to stamp these images. My base is Essence Grey-T to Be Here which I used as my palate cleanser on Thursday! :)


Don't forget to check out the other ladies and their Brands or Logos!

4 comments:

  1. Really?!?!?!?! Why couldn't I have thought of that?????? It's perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I just got my first set of plates the other day...I'm still trying to master the technique! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Practice, practice, practice! :) I still have days where I mess up and can't stamp to save my life! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.