Monday, March 12, 2012

Birthday Haul!

This post is about my birthday haul! I know, that's pretty obvious because of the title! ;)


China Glaze Colors from the Capital! L-R: Argo, Smoke and Ashes, Luxe and Lush, Stone Cold, and Fast Track. I'm sooooo excited for these colors. The others in the collection not so much. :)


China Glaze Magnetix Drawn to You and Cling On (which you have already seen here), plus the magnet which I got for free because I bought the two polishes! That's a $5.99 savings! Woot!


Icing Vampire Blood and a huge bottle of Out The Door topcoat for my swatch sticks I will be making! :)


Wahoooo! An Ulta giftcard to buy more polish! :) Haven't used it yet. But I will absolutely be showing you what I got! :)


Macro of China Glaze Smoke and Ashes. Black/navy base with what looks like blue/green duochrome glass flecks shimmer! Pretty! :)


Macro (not a very good one) of Icing Vampire Blood. Black base with purple/magenta glitter! Gorgeous! :)

5 comments:

  1. Great haul! Hope you had a happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your nice bday haul!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oo! I'm looking forward to seeing all of these in the future. Vampire Blood looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.