Thursday, May 29, 2014

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents Skittles: Pink and Grey!


I promise I haven't gone anywhere! It's just been a really weird week and I am playing catch-up in a major way! But today is my last post for the Nail Challenge Collaborative Skittle theme! I chose to do Pink and Grey! I really loved how these turned out, even if the pink seemed to change colors! :)


I promise you that the polish I used to stamp: BarryM Grapefruit is the same as the bottle shown! It just stamps a different color! Hahaha! :)


I used China Glaze Recycle as my base color on all my nails. I then used BarryM Grapefruit for all the nail art and stamping. Amy's Nail Boutique in Fuzzy Bunny Slippers is the amazing pink/grey glitter on my ring finger!

I stamped my thumb with MoYou Pro 04 and my pinkie with Vivid Lacquer VL006. I did some dots on my index and a taped stripe on my middle finger (tried to do a stamp that is similar, but because of the design of the stamp it wouldn't work!). I topped it all off with HK Girl Top Coat. Sorry about the bubbles, it's really hot right now and so I had my fan going. :(


Don't forget to check out the others and their final post for Skittles!