Tuesday, May 20, 2014

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents: Skittles - Holos!


Second Skittle post for The Nail Challenge Collaborative! Today I decided to do an all holo skittle!

Holos are so beautiful in person but sometimes are a pain to capture on camera!

From left to right: Above the Curve Banana to a Party, Nail Nation 3000 Rumpel Stiltskin, Different Dimension That's Just Ducky, and Nail Nation 3000 Glow Worm. I stamped using Color Club Cherubic and MoYou Sailor 03. Each nail has OPI My Vampire is Buff as a base color so that I didn't have to do so many layers! And I sealed them all with HK Girl Top Coat!

Easy-peasy!

Don't forget to check out the other second day skittle posts!

5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty color scheme! I was just invited to join NCC so I have my work cut out for me to keep up with you girls and your awesome skills!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors go great together. I think skittle manis are a lot of fun though I've never done one myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love them too, now that I can do them better! :)

      Delete
  3. Oooh. I love those bright citrusy colors paired with the holo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.