Wednesday, May 21, 2014

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents Skittles - Grey!


Third post for The Nail Challenge Collaborative Skittles and today I chose the best color ever! Grey! As many of you know I have a grey polish addiction so I knew I had to give it some skittle love!


Thumb: Dandy Nails Bound to Fall (two coats)
Index: Essence Romeo (two coats) with Dragon Lacquer Geeky Owl (my custom made glitter!)
Middle: Essence Romeo (two coats) stamped with BarryM Foil Effects Silver and Messy Mansions MM19
Ring: Zoya London (two coats)
Pinkie: Essence Romeo (two coats) with a 14 grade Holo Top Coat.
All sealed (except my ring finger!) with HK Girl Top Coat! And my index and ring finger both have OPI Glitter Off as their base (love this stuff!).

I really loved how this turned out! I am really starting to love skittles now!


A shot of Dandy Nails Bound to Fall. A gorgeous grey with blue flecks! Fabulous!

Don't forget to check out what the others have done for their 3rd day of Skittles!