Thursday, September 13, 2012

The Digit-al Dozen Does Blue - Flormar Grunge Tips


This is Day 4 of The Digit-al Dozen Blue Week! Today I decided to do a quick and easy mani. I call this the Grunge French Tip mani. It's super simple and really quite fun! :)

I applied OPI Pink-a-Doodle (what's this? Yep, my new go-to base for any french mani!). I then put some Flormar U08 on a paper plate and then dipped an eye shadow applicator in it and dabbed it onto my nails! The more you dab on the nails without re-wetting it with polish, then thinner and smokier it gets!

Simple huh! I think I'm going to have to try this with other colors and polishes!


I wanted the Flormar U08 to pop more so I am holding OPI Pink-a-Doodle which is the base for this mani. Flormar U08 is a gorgeous duochrome that changes blue to purple. I love it!

What do you think? Is the Grunge French Tip Mani your thing?


Don't forget to check out the full line-up of ladies in The Digit-al Dozen:




A Girl and Her Polish

Beautygnome
Bee Polished
Caitlin's Creative Corner
Geeky Owl
Glowstars.net
Gnarly Gnails
Manicurator
Manicurity
PishPosh and Polish
The Crumpet
Toxic Vanity

4 comments:

  1. Whoa, your top photo is really cool! It's, like, perfectly aligned. I'm so enjoying the Frenches you've been doing. Your base color is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! And such a gorgeous blue! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.