Friday, April 20, 2012

Well, Isn't That Just Craptastic!



I know, I know! It's suppose to be TGIF (Thank Goodness, Indie Friday) but school is starting to wrap up (less than two weeks left!) and I am super stressed. The images above describe me! So I was not able to do my Indie swatch today. :( I'm sorry! This is my first non-polish post! I hope to be able to do something for Saturday and Sunday because the theme for Sunday's Adventures in Stamping is inspired by favorite music and I have a really awesome idea! But don't know if I'll have the time. But I will try to get something up......hopefully.......sorry if I don't! :) Forgive me!



Look! I just made Indy Friday! Bwahahahahaha! I'm so funny! And on that note, back to homework, stress, and a buttload of other stuff!

Don't forget to tune in nest week for a week of EPICNESS! 6 days, 6 manis, 6 ladies, and....6 TV seasons! :)

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hahaha! I love these movies (ok, maybe not so much the last one)

      Delete
  2. haha you have to use that picture for indy friday! Genius!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.