Saturday, April 21, 2012

Nail Mail Diva!

So there is this amazing lady named April at Munia's Nails (you should check out her blog!), I've talked about her before. But guess what she did? She sent me one of my lemmings!


Meet OPI Diva of Geneva! Stunning! She harkens back (yep harkens) from the Fall 2010 Swiss Collection. She is a gorgeous shimmery plum with some gold in there! Beautiful!


Here is one coat of Diva of Geneva. A bit sheer but I was in a rush and knew I was going to add to it. But the application was wonderful like most OPIs.

One of the stipulations of this amazing gift from April, is that I do what she has done on this awesome post: The Diva Loves Max!


Yep! Layered Max Factor Fantasy Fire over OPI Diva of Geneva! Wow! This is such an amazing combo! Like they were made for each other! Look at that shimmery goodness! You can even see the color shifts on parts of my nails. Love it!


Not the most in focus photo, but does it really matter when you see this? Look at that shimmer and color shift!

Thank you so much April! I love love love it! You are the best! :)

Don't forget to tune in next week for an amazing week! 6 days, 6 manis, 6 ladies, 6 tv seasons! :)

6 comments:

  1. She is one pretty polish on her own, but she's gorgeous with Fantasy Fire on top! Wowzer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seriously can't stop looking at my nails! The flash, the shimmer, the color changing goodness! It's magical! :)

      Delete
  2. They really do look great together. I prefer max factor layered over this colour than over a dark purple or blue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's like they were made for each other! :)

      Delete
  3. Pretty!!! Those colours do work perfectly with each other :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice =] Looks quite similar to OPI The One That Got Away which i loooove

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.