Monday, April 23, 2012

Blog Awards!


This award was given to me by Cuti-CLUE-les (love the name!) over at her blog Cuti-CLUE-less. Thank you so much! She always posting comments on my blog posts! It makes me very happy and honored that there are people who actually read my blog! :) Thank you so much! :)

7 Random Facts About Me:
1) I want to work in a museum surrounded by art from the Italian Renaissance.
2) I feel very uneducated because I don't know another language (I have taken french for a few years but I am not fluent)
3) As you know, I love owls! Have even incorporated the word owl into my license plate! :)
4) Have worked at Old Navy for 3 years
5) Am the youngest in my family
6) My secret desire is to work at Disneyland!
7) I don't like to smell like food. I hate leaving restaurants smelling like food, or my house when food has been cooking and the smell gets on my clothes! hahahaha! :)

The Rules:

1) Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging
2)Let them know you nominated them (I did it through email- I think it's nicer)
3)Share 7 random facts about yourself
4)Thank the blogger who nominated you (I don't mind if you don't want to)
5)Add the versatile Blogger award picture to your blog post


Bah! I'm so bad! This is my final week of classes and am a bit behind on some stuff, but this award was given to me a few days ago and didn't want to leave it any longer. So I am doing one of the big no-nos! I am tagging anyone who reads this! You can take it because I read a lot of your blogs and you all deserve it too!






Second award is given to me by Gina over at her blog: Adventures in Mani-land. She nominated me for two other awards too: The Versatile Blogger and One Lovely Blog Award. Since I have already filled out these before I thought I would do the one I haven't but still add her name to the other awards in my Blog Awards Tab! Thank you so much for the awards! It's great to know I'm not just talking to myself! :)



The Rules:
1) Link back to the person who gave you the award.
2) Answer the following questions.
3) Award to other bloggers & let them know.
The Questions:
1. What's your favourite song? 
Said and Done by Meg & Dia
2. What's your favourite dessert? 
Ice Cream
3. What's your favourite pet? 
I had a beautiful part Himalayan part we think tabby cat named Puhka. 
4. Black or White?
Black
5. What's your biggest fear? 
Pain. Anything that might involve me feeling pain of any kind (physical or emotional)
6. What's your best feature?
My eyes
7. What's your everyday attitude? 
Currently...is stressed an attitude? Because that's my everything right now with school wrapping up! haha!
8. What is perfection?
Crisp clean sheets with no wrinkles and a brand new book.
9. What is your guilty pleasure?
Nail polish! I indulge quite often too! ;)

And I am giving this award away to any who read this too! Don't hate me because I don't follow the rules all the time! I'm sorry! :)

4 comments:

  1. It is really hard to find blogs that follow the criteria and it takes ages so don't worry about it :)
    I hate smelling like food too!! I always feel so dirty (that sounds so weird I know haha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe I so understand you about the tagging part.

    I usually do try to tag back but that's how I know how hard it is!

    Besides, I like this butterfly one so I will take advantage of you allowing everyone to grab it - and I will grab it to myself ;-))

    One thing I must say though - I enjoy very much reading those random thoughts about other bloggers. It adds up to such interesting people all over!!
    So good to get to know you a little!
    Thank you very much!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grab away! :) It is fun to get to know the blogger outside the subject they tend to blog about. You are most welcome! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.