Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Blogger Appreciation Award


I have been nominated for the Blogger Appreciation Award by aimeeus at Persistently Glittery, thank you so much! Go check out her awesome blog! She also does Teal Tuesdays with me! :)

The Rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award with their blog link in your post.
2. Answer the following 4 questions.
3. Give the Blogger Appreciation Award to other bloggers.
5. Let the blogger know you awarded them.
The Questions:
1. How long have you been blogging?

2. What the 1-2 reasons why you started blogging?
3. What types of blogs do you like to follow/read?
4. What is 1 thing you would like to improve on as a blogger/on your blog?
 
1. My blog was born on December 31, 2012!
2. I wanted to share my excitement about polish with other people and to have a creative outlet.
3. I follow other polish and beauty blogs, some craft blogs, and food blogs!
4. My photos, and that takes practice! I would also love to be more engaging in my writing, and again that takes practice too!

Now, I'm really bad. I love getting this awards but I am one of those who don't pass it on all the time. Yep, I even break chain letters sometimes! (Gasp! The shock! The horror of it all!) But I give this award to all who would love to take it! (Yep, a cop out, I know, and I do feel guilty about it, sorry!)