Friday, March 14, 2014

The Digit-al Dozen Does Brands Week - Victoria's Secret


Ok, so I saved the best for last! I asked my niece what other brands should I do. Well, she works at Victoria's Secret, so she suggested that and I had to include the PINK line. I thought and thought about how to pull it off. I check the internet for different ideas and found a few to get me started: this one really helped out, I don't know who it is by so I can't give credit. If you know, please let me know!


For the PINK nail I used two coats Milani White on the Spot. I used a pink Sharpie for the words and Wet 'N Wild Black Creme to create the "dog". Yep, I call that thing very loosely a dog because it's more like a blob with legs? Hahahaha!

For the blingy nail I used three coats of China Glaze Glistening Snow and two coats of China Glaze Techno. I love how it turned out! So blingy and perfect for Victoria's Secret! I then used an Essence Nail Art Tattoo pen that I found at Ulta to create the V and S. Let me tell you, that pen is awesome! So much more precise than a Sharpie! Need to get me some more to have on hand!

For my over-the-top ring finger I used two coats of Color Club He Loves Me. Since I don't have much practice with rhinestones I had to ask around how to get that many rhinestones onto to my nail and have them stay. I used a regular top coat (Sally Hansen) that took longer to dry and placed the stones on individually to recreate the stripes that you find on their bags! So I'm not really into 3D items on my nails, but I love this!

On my pinkie I used two coats of Sinful Colors VIP and dotted it with Color Club He Loves Me. All topped off with HK Girl Top Coat. You guys, I really didn't want to take this off! This is the first mani in a really long time that I really really loved! I didn't want to take it off!


Had to show you a macro of the too blingy nails! How cool are they! Bah! I love them!


Don't forget to check out the other ladies and their brands!

12 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.