Tuesday, March 4, 2014

All About Me! Well, not all about me, but some about me! :)

Sorry, not polish related. Still working on those. But here is a bunch of info on me! Because that's what you've always wanted, right? I knew it! :)

ABCs of Me! (Got this list from Breakfast at Elena's.)

Age - 33 (as of today!)

Birthday - March 4 (today!) (best day for a marching band lover to be born, march 4th, get it!?)

Color - Green (like Chartreuse, the green/yellow olive baby poop green!) and Grey.

Drink - Dr Pepper! Yep, I'm a Pepper!

Eyes - I've been told hazel. Growing up I always thought they were brown, but not everyone says they are hazel. It's still weird to say that

This is the photo that struck up the discussion of my eye color. My friend Sara, owner of Shear Love, had a fashion shoot and the photographer, DeliMar Photography, said I had hazel eyes.


Flashback -to the same photo shoot mentioned above! I love these photos of me! (and that rarely happens!)


Gent - nope, none right now.

Hobby -Nail art (duh!), reading, cake decorating, Pinterest (yep, the actual pinning, because who really does the things they pin! Ok, I have done a few), and TV/Movies

Indulgence - Peanut Butter M&Ms

Job - Currently looking for one

Kids - None personally, but I am surrounded daily my 5 amazing kids! (one niece and four nephews! Wish my other three nephews lived closer!)

Love - My family, my beliefs, and owls!

Music - I'm not too into mainstream music. I love harmonies, different sounding voices, discord. So I love: Meg & Dia, The Civil Wars, The Head and The Heart...and others like that.

Nickname - Kirst

One wish - Honestly? To be married someday. Yep, I'm a hopeless romantic!

Pets - Nope.

Quote - I have to pick just one! Yikes! I collect quotes. Hmmmm......I guess:
We must be willing to let go of the of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us. - Joseph Campbell

Residence - Arizona, USA

Siblings - Older sister and two older brothers

Temperature - Currently at 12:56 am it is 55 degrees Fahrenheit.

University - Graduated from BYU-Idaho with a BS in University Studies with a minor in Sociology and two clusters (take a second minor and break it in half): Art History and Humanities. In other words, would you like fries with that? Hahahaha! :)

Vehicle - Hyundai Elantra GT.

Worst habbit - Touching my face through out the day. Stupid anxiety causes me to pick at my lips too.

X-ray - Teeth. Not sure if I had one when I cut my eyebrow open by getting hit by a rock while using a balloon launcher (it stayed in the launcher and swung back and hit me).

Yuck - Lots of things! Scorpions, spiders, mushrooms, onions, dust storms......really, my list could go on and on!

Zodiac -Pieces. 

Now for 25 Random Questions: (some are the same from above) (got this from Mystery and Sunshine)
Question 1: Do you have any pets ? No
 
Question 2: Name three things that are physically close to you: My laptop, my pillow, and my phone.

Question 3: What’s the weather like right now ? Lovely! 55 degrees Fahrenheit. 
 
Questions 4: Do you drive ? If so, have you crashed? Yes. Sort of, went of the road because of snow/slush once and I also hit a car another time because when I stopped I was on black ice and my car kept sliding at like a snail's pace and kissed the bumper of another car (no damage). These were when I lived in Canada.

Question 5: What time did you wake up this morning? Well, since it's morning of March 4th, I haven't gone to bed yet. But for the 3rd I got up at 8am.

Question 6: When was the last time you showered ? Yesterday Morning.

Question 7: What was the last movie that you saw ? Saving Mr Banks
 
Question 8: What does you last text message say? "Not yet, will do it now" in reference to wrapping my father's b-day present.

Question 9: What is your ringtone ? When it's someone who I don't know (or haven't assigned a tone for) it is The Who's Who Are You. Text message is the 10th Doctor text message thing I got off Zedge, and my email is "Are you my mummy?"
 
Question 10: Have you ever been to a different country? I lived in Canada from 1990 - 2007 (went to University in the US) (lived in California before all that)
 
Question 11: Do you like sushi? Bleh! No way!
 
Question 12: Where do you buy your groceries? Walmart.
 
Question 13: Have you ever taken any medication to help you fall asleep faster? Heck yes, almost daily for years! But not right now, wish I had some right now.
 
Question 14: How many siblings do you have ? 3. One sister and two brothers, all older.
 
Question 15: Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? Laptop
 
Question 16: How old will you be turning on your next birthday? Well, today is my birthday and I turned 33, so next year I will be 34.
 
Question 17: Do you wear contacts or glasses ? Glasses. But I have contacts for when I swim (rare) and go to Disneyland! (don't want my glasses flying off!)
 
Question 18: Do you color your hair? Nope. Had it done professionally once and she burned my scalp from bleaching it to take the color. I have also home dyed it purple before.
 
Question 19: Tell me something you are planing to do today: Sleep once I publish this. But after that just rest and relax, do some swatching and reviewing!
 
Question 20: When was the last time you cried? Probably yesterday? I'm a big sap.
 
Question 21: What is your perfect pizza topping? Pineapple and black olives! Yum!
 
Question 22: Which do you prefer, hamburger or cheeseburger? Cheeseburger.
 
Question 23: Have you ever had an all-nighter? High School Graduation night. Partied until like 8am when I fell asleep on the couch of a friend's house!
 
Question 24: What is your eye color? Hazel or brown, see above facts and photo! :)
 
Question 25: Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke: Heck yes! Pepsi is better, but Dr Pepper is the best!


If you've made it to the end, thank you for reading! Hope you enjoyed getting to know me a bit more! :)

14 comments:

  1. You are gorgeous! I have hazel eyes too, but they're green hazel as opposed to brown hazel. I think what defines hazel is the ring of gold around the pupil, regardless of the exterior color. Also, happy birthday, again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Really? I'll have to look up the definition of hazel, didn't know about that!

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday! I thought you were only in your 20's, you look so young (in a good way mind you) and Dr Pepper is the fcking bees knees. I love it! It's hard to get here but it is so worth the hassle. I loved Art history in school, I wish I had done a degree in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, everything thinks I'm in my 20's, which I don't mind, especially when I get older! You don't really have Dr. Pepper there! That's horrible!

      Delete
  3. You have hazel eyes IMO. Yay BYU! and BOO for mushrooms, they make me want to barf. I don't often drink soda, but when I do it's a Dr.Pepper. Have a great birthday! It was fun learning more about you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! I love Joseph Campbell too, great quote. Hope you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coke is better! So nice to "meet" you! Was very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I for one thought this was a lovely get to know you post. Of course, since I actually care enough about you and your blog to LIKE getting to know you, that might influence things a bit.

    Rock on Hazel eyes, Dr. Pepper and Marching Fourth Band lovers. Plus, happy late birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh hell no, Coke is better ;) ! LOL @ the are you my mummy email thingy, I think it is freaky. I really love tags like this, I always like find out a little more about the person behind the blog through a couple of facts like these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, coke is horrible, well except for as a slurpee. Thanks!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.