Sunday, December 23, 2012

The Mayan Apocalypse Hits Home

So what's up with my title: The Mayan Apocalypse Hits Home and why are there no photos? Well, do you all remember Y2K when we all thought electronics wouldn't work? Well for me it's the Mayan Apocalypse. >_<

My computer completely died. I have a new hard drive on route to me, but with holidays who knows when I'll get it! :(

I had 3-4 blog post photos all edited and ready to upload for this week and next. But I may have lost all of them including all my photos that I haven't backed up. Thankfully that was only since November 25, 2012. But there is hope, maybe, that I can retrieve them. The guy who diagnosed my laptop said he could see the pictures file so I am hoping we can retrieve them!

But you are using a computer now to create this post --pretty sure that's what you are all thinking right? Well I am borrowing one and I cannot edit any photos on it. :(

So, sadly I will not be having any posts this week. If by some Christmas miracle I can I will have some up for you at the end of this week! But hopefully for sure next week! :)

I am loving all the entries into my blogiversary giveaway! Some of them have made me laugh out loud! I guess I can stalk you guys all over the world with my owl obsession and make you think of me! My evil plan is working! Muwahahahahaha! :)

So I wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! I hope to see you all soon!

*Kirsten

3 comments:

  1. Aww, so sorry to hear about your computer. hope you get it fixed quickly and don't lose to much data.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a pain :( at least when you get back you'll have loads of amazing new posts!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.