Thursday, December 6, 2012

Born Pretty Store Easy Stretch Bling Crystal Extensible Ring for Finger & Toe Ring Review

 

I have another review from Born Pretty Store. This time it is the beautiful Easy Stretch Bling Crystal Extensible Ring for Finger & Toe Ring. They sent me this along with my stamping plate. How awesome! :) I don't really have many stretch rings to compare this to but I really liked this one. It was simple but elegant at the same time. And that's what I love! :) Oh and super shiny too!


Just to show that it is stretchy I put it on my middle finger and look, it didn't even separate all out. It still held it's shape nicely! It says in the description that you could even put it on your toes! Well, I did put it on my toes but since I hate feet there are no pictures of that! :) But it did fit nicely! :)


The Easy Stretch Bling Crystal Extensible Ring for Finger & Toe Ring is suitable for just about everyone and at only $1.39 for a ring why not get a few (the more you buy the cheaper they are!).

I would like to thank Daisy and the Born Pretty Store for this opportunity!

If you would like to order this ring, you can get it for $1.39, or other awesome products from Born Pretty Store, use the code below to save 10%!


*This product was provided for my honest review.* 

PS: The polish I used in this is Layla Golden Touch 02 (to be seen in a post next week!)   :)

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.