Thursday, December 27, 2012

Secret Snowflake Swap!


I'm back! And I didn't lose any photos! So happy! Ok, so today's post is my Secret Snowflake Swap that I got this month. I am part of a swap group and this is out Winter/Holiday themed swap! Nikki gave to me! So the above photo is an overview of the extras I got. A Tardis phone charm, River Song's Journal, Fuzzy socks (wore them on Christmas Day!), Mustache Ice Cube Tray!, and 3 adorable little makeup bags (which were filled with more goodies!).


Can't forget about the candy! Yummy! Most of this is gone now! :)


Here are some of the polishes: OPI Berlin There Done That, OPI French Quarter for Your Thoughts, and Nubar Reclaim! Woot woot! Love all of them!


More polish! Butter London Dosh, Dollish Polish Hylian Princess and The Hero of Time (these are the Zelda Duo)! So many lemmings crossed off my list!


Essence Peel Off Base Coat. I really wanted it to compare with Elmers glue! :)


Nailz Craze plate NC 01! Butterfly, peacock, and dandelion! What's not to love!


Mustache stickers! Too cute! Striping tape!


How adorable is this necklace? Owls and keys? Love both!


More owls! Love this! Wearing this bracelet right now as I am typing this! :)


Ok, now here is the funny part. I was wearing my Tardis shirt when I received this package and got all the Doctor Who stuff! So of course I had to take a photo of that! :)

Thank you Nikki I love it all! :)

6 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.