Sunday, July 15, 2012

NOTD: Stick Figure Band Mani!


Here is one of the things that I love to draw: a Stick Figure Band! In high school I once drew a full page of a Stick Figure Band that had about 10-15 different individual people! (yep, no life!). I decided to draw one on my yellow/pea/spring green comparison that I did the other day.

Zoya Mitzi (thumb), Essence Lime Up! (index), China Glaze Electric Pineapple (middle), OPI Did It On 'Em (ring), and OPI Fiercely Fiona (pinkie finger). I used a normal fine point black Sharpie to draw them on. :)

On my thumb is the drummer, my index is the guitar player, the singer is on my middle finger, the tambourine player is on my ring finger, with the groupie girl on my pinkie! :)

I love it! I hope you do to!


So I wanted to leave my Stick Figure Band on for a few days but I can't draw with my left hand. So, it got one coat of Essence Lime Up! and one coat of Sation Videogame Vixen. Videogame Vixen is a lovely glitter of silver and black micro glitter and larger silver and black glitters!


Macro bottle shot of Sation Videogame Vixen.

And now my fellow readers, I am going on a two and a half week vacation! Woot! Woot! So, sadly no posts done by me during that time. :'(

But wait! I have had 14 (because my posts are only monday-friday) wonderfully amazingly talented ladies that have agreed to create some amazingly stunning guest posts for me! Yep, that's right! You get to meet 14 amazing ladies, some you may know and some you may not. But you get to know them through here and can follow each of them on their own blogs! :)

Isn't the polish community spectacular! Thank you so much ladies! I greatly appreciate it! I will be back on Friday, August the 3rd.

I hope you enjoy the next few weeks with these amazing (yep, one more time!) ladies! And the guest posts start up tomorrow morning! :)

3 comments:

  1. Have a great vacation. I'm looking forward to seeing who's posting on your blog while you're away! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i love this so much! you crazy girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.