Monday, May 7, 2012

Monkey See Monkey Do Monday: Poptart Nails


Monkey See Monkey Do Mondays are where we re-create manis from different blogs or pictures we have "pinned" on Pinterest, and link back to the original blogger!

This week I thought I would kill three birds with one stone. Use two untrieds and do a technique I have never done! I give you Poptart Nails! My inspiration is from Adventures in Acetone.


This photo is from Adventures in Acetone (click the blog name or the image above to be sent to her blog). She has such an amazing blog with wonderful nail art! Go on and check it out!

Now, Poptart Nails are a jelly sandwich (or sammich). I have never done this technique before. And in fact I specifically bought Essie Marshmallow to recreate this months ago but hadn't it done it yet! So the polishes I used are: Essie Marshmallow and NOPI Rainbow in the S-Kylie. My picture way above also has Seche Vite as it's top coat.

This was super easy and I love how it turned out! I think I need more jellys in my life! :)

Would you like to join Monkey See Monkey Do Mondays? Click the image below or the one on my side bar.




And don't forget to check out all the other ladies who are participating!

Amber Did It!
Angelina's Nails & More 
The Clockwise Nail Polish 
The Crumpet
Dressed Up Digits
Enigmatic Rambles
Erin's Beauty Bumbles
Fancy Phalanges
Fanning the Fumes
Follow The Yellow Polish Road
Geeky Owl
Gnarly Gnails
Jens Painted Tips
Kawaiinize Your World
LeSamowen: Life, Love, and Nail Polish
Macabre Manicures
The Manicured Monkey
Maquiclub Girl
The (mis)Adventures of a Wanna Be Martha
Nailpolish is My Crack 
Never Naked Nails
PishPosh and Polish
Polish Crazed
Polish Lover
Polish My Mind
Tales of Knit and Nails
Toxic Vanity

6 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.