Wednesday, October 29, 2014

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents: Stripes - Halloween Camo?


This is my day 2 of The Nail Challenge Collaborative presents Stripes! And today I bring you Halloween camo? This is just a few Halloween colors, splodged on, and stamped over with stripes. :)


I used OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls as my base (though you can't see it). I then splodged on BarryM: Plum, Mango, and Key Lime. I stamped using Konad White and Cheeky CH10. The white was too bright so I used Essence We Will Rock You Smokey Finish Top Coat. I then used Essie Matte About You as you can see in the first photo.

Meh. That's what I feel about this. Just meh. It is what it is. :)

Don't forget to check out the other day 2 Stripes!



Don't forget to check out the other ladies and their Spooky Manis!