Monday, October 27, 2014

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents: Stripes - This is Halloween!


Welcome to another Nail Challenge Collaborative theme! This month it is stripes! I've decided to try and pair it with The Digit-al Dozen's Spooky Days!

Today I went for simple and easy and not spooky at all! How could Jack Skeleton be scary? Nope, not at all. I used Barry M Plum as a base as well as OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls. I stamped using Konad White and Cheeky CH10 (stripes). I used my cleanup brush with some acetone on it to sort of distress the white lines. Didn't want them too clean looking! I used a Jack decal I got from RLR Creations. Her decals are my favorite! I sealed everything with HK Girl Top Coat.

 Don't forget to check out the other Day 1 Stripes!



And don't forget to check out the other Spooky Manis!