Monday, October 13, 2014

The Digit-al Dozen Does Floral Week: Polka Dot, Polka Dot, Polka Dot Flowers!

 

Another month = another Digit-al Dozen week! This week's theme is floral! A lot of us were talking about really pushing ourselves to not do just the normal standard floral manis. And I can tell you that I was so tempted to stamp this week, but I resisted! All my manis this week are freehand! (maybe not perfect, but I'm happy!)

Today I have some drag marble flowers! I used So Nailicious' Rainbow Drops Drag Marble Nail Art Tutorial to create my flowers. I haven't done that much drag marbling/needle marbling, but I had a lot of fun and love how they turned out! So happy and cheery!


I used OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls as my base. The other colors I used: China Glaze Def Defying, BarryM Plum, BarryM Grapefruit, BarryM Guava, Sinful Colors Pragmatic, and Sally Hansen Man-go Team. Sealed with HK Girl Top Coat this mani lasted a whole week on my nails!

I was going to leave them all with just the flowers but thought they needed something else so polka dot polka dot polka dot flowers was born!



Muwahahahahaha! It's all in your heads now! You're welcome! :)

Don't forget to check out the other ladies and their florals!