Monday, September 9, 2013

The Digit-al Dozen Does It Again: Geeks


Welcome to the next week of The Digit-al Dozen Does It Again! Today is day 7 and we have Geeks! Boo-ya! I was super stoked to have this theme again! I think there might be a few of us that do the same fandom. :) Doctor Who!

Today's mani is all about my My Online Shop MJ XII plate that I got specially for these two images! I love them! The Tardis and an all over print of the Doctors, Tardis, and screwdrivers! What's not to love!

 
I used OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls (two coats) as the base of three of my nails. I used Cult Nails Time Traveler (duh, had to right?). I stamped on my two fingers using Sally Hansen Quick Jeanius (from the new 2013 fall line). I stamped using Konad White for the Tardis. And of course I had to use my NerdLacquer Don't Blink as my glitter accent nail! Topped it all off with HK Girl Top Coat.

You may also notice I have a slightly different hand position. I am trying out a new way of taking photos by using my gorillapod (tripod thingy). And so I need to put my hand in a new position and then rotate the photo. BUT! I am loving how clear and crisp the image is! What do you think?


Don't forget to check out the other ladies and their geeky manis! Also, don't forget to enter our September Spectacular Giveaway! (link on the sidebar)

20 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! I tried to beat you with posting but you got there first! :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, love these so much!

    www.nerdallure.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, now I need this plate too for the Tardis alone ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! You're welcome. That's why I bought this plate in the first place! :)

      Delete
  4. So cute! I love that glitter too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! I love the glitter on the pinkie; great set o' skittles ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic! I love that MyOnline Shop and FUN are coming out with new plates with images to use in mani's just like this! Give stampers so many options other than butterflies and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Thank goodness! I have enough flowers and swirls thank you! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.