Monday, September 23, 2013

Crumpet's Nail Tarts presents 33DC: Day 1: Dots


Welcome to a new challenge, Crumpet's Nail Tarts' 33DC and today's prompt is Dots. I always see these beautiful dotticure and wish I could make mine like that. Well I am right pleased with today's dots! 


I used OPI Skull & Glossbones as my base (two coats). I then did random sizes of China Glaze Custom Kicks, China Glaze Snap My Dragon, China Glaze Budding Romance, and Essence Romeo. It kind of had a vintage-like feel to it so I thought making it matte would complete the mani.


First time using NYC Matte Me Crazy and I love it! Look at that finish! And the formula was great!


Don't forget to check out the others doing the 33DC challenge. Would you like to join? Then come visit: Crumpet's Nail Tarts on Facebook!

6 comments:

  1. you have every reason to be pleased with this manicure! it's really cute, the colours combine perfectly togethere and you've done a great effect by doing smaller and larger dots! how lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great colour combination, I never would have thought of using those together but they look amazing. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just started picking colors I wanted to use, so glad they worked! :)

      Delete
  3. These colors are brilliant! So fun and a touch of fall! LOVE LOVE LOVE the new watermark and layout!! All of it is a much better representation of you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.