Tuesday, September 15, 2015

The Digit-al Dozen Does Re-Creations Week: Dotting Week - My Dots by A Girl and Her Polish


Day 2 of The Digit-al Dozen Does Re-Creations (a celebration for our 3 year anniversary!). Today is probably a given on the mani I am re-creating (besides the obvious title, derp).

Katee from A Girl and Her Polish as been an inspiration since I first laid eyes on her famous dotticure. I "met" her through that dotticure as people were trying to steal it and put their names on it. A few of us commented on her blog post and told her what was happening. It was the start of a beautiful friendship. :) Katee references this dotticure in the DD post Dotting Week - My Dots that I chose to re-create.


I used all BarryM polishes (but of course I would, this is a Katee mani!). I used BarryM Lychee as my base with Sky Blue, Blueberry, and Chai for the dots. I topped it off with Poshe Top Coat.


I tried to totally re-create the design, but I realized I needed to use smaller dots. But I still love it a ton! And I will always love (insert music here) Katee's dots! (and her amazing layered stamping abilities).

Thank you Katee for your contribution to our DD family! (and for my obsession with BarryM Gelly and Matte polishes!)

Don't forget to check out the other amazing ladies of the DD!