Thursday, August 20, 2015

Pretty Little Beauty Swap Reveal!


Back in July I stumbled across a beauty swap hosted by Southern Beauty Guide & Sleepy Single Girl
I was assigned to Aimee from Bows & Beau-Ties, and I love everything she got me!


How cute is that bag! I love little cosmetic bags, especially ones that are plastic-y because they wipe off lovely! She also sent me: Burt's Bees Lip Crayon in Sedona Sands, e.l.f. Smudge Pot in Ain't that Sweet, and a Sally Hansen I <3 Nail Art Pen in Magenta.


Some close ups! (And I think a bit blurry. Pfft! That totally describes my entire day today!). But look how beautiful those colors are!


Here are a few swatches. The Burt's Bees Sedona Sands is on the left, in real life the color is way more pink/neutral and not so orange-y (but no matter the color editing, it wouldn't show correctly). It is also so very hydrating! I love that it is a light coverage, I'm learning that my lips like a more lighter coverage lip product (much to my own dismay!). The e.l.f. Smudge Pot in Ain't that Sweet is beautiful! It's a very light shimmer/pearl pink-ish color. I know that this is a shadow, but I can totally see me using it as a highlighter as well. :) Multi-tasking products are always fantabulous!

I really loved this swap and everything Aimee sent me! Thank you Aimee! Check out the box that I sent over at Bows & Beau-Ties.