Monday, June 17, 2013

Untried Polish Challenge: Two Colors


Day 2 of the Untried Polish Challenge. And today is two colors. How to narrow it down to just two colors! It was so hard to do! So many untried polishes--too little time! Oh the problems of a polish-aholic!


So I finally decided to use Catrice Grey's Kelly and Essence Oh My Glitter. Can I just say that I love both of these brands! Why oh why can't Catrice be found in the US? (Pssst...Ninja Polish carries them now!) And why can't we get more Essence polishes! (Pssst....Ninja Polish carries some too!). Ok, enough crying. I do have some wonderful polish pals that feed my hunger for these polishes when I get the craving (uh-oh feeling a craving coming on!).

I used two coats of each polish. And they both applied like the wonderful dream that they are! Catrice Grey's Kelly is like a creamy chocolate milk that is heaven! And Essence Oh My Glitter shimmers with flakies to the eye's delight! (Sorry as I wax poetic there!)


And then I did this. Not the best but I was at a loss for what to do. Oh and excuse the little nubbin there on the ring finger.....grrrr!


2 comments:

  1. Yay! You're doing the UPC! How fun! I loved it when I did it! Also, I think I found the ID solution we were both struggling with, give me a few days to test it out and if it works, let me know if you wanna switch back and I can help you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved your posts when you did it! Can't wait to hear the solution! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.