Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Mani from the Vault: Tape Mani featuring Hit Polish Soldier Boy

OK, Owlets, I goofed! Today's post was suppose to be Untried Polish Challenge: Two Colors. But I accidentally scheduled it yesterday! So you got two posts yesterday! That is a rarity for me! If you missed yesterday's Untried Polish Challenge: Two Colors, click the link to go and see!

But today I have a mani I did last month that I haven't posted yet! So here we go!


This was a quick mani that I did trying to play around with some striping tape.


My base for each nails is China Glaze Agro (from the Hunger Games Collection). I love this shimmery olive color! I think I have like 5 different polishes like it. I think I need to do a dupe post on them.

This mani kind of matches my blog background! Hahaha! :)


I then used OPI What Wizardry Is This over my striping tape. I love working with the textures and matte finish polishes for striping manis. If I were to redo this mani I would make the tape lines thicker, they kind of get lost being as thin as they are.


And finally I used two coats of Hit Polish Soldier Boy an amazing blend of brown and green glitters! My two favorite colors! And it applied wonderfully! I topped my accent nail with HK Girl Top Coat which I get from Glisten & Glow!

Hope you liked a mani from the vault! I almost never have any on backup so I'm glad for this mishap I did! :)

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.