Friday, February 8, 2013

TGIF: 31 Day Challenge 2013 Day 8: Supernatural


31 Day Challenge 2013 (relaxed version) Day 8: Inspired by the Supernatural. Ugh, this one is always hard for me for some reason. And to include and Indie because it is also Friday so it is TGIF: Thank Goodness, Indy Indie Friday! But I managed to do it!

I used two coats of Finger Paints Black Expressionism as my base. I then used Daring Digits Girls Night Out as my ominous figure in the dark. and look, he has a glowing sphere-thingy friend with him! Dun dun duuuuun!

I know, I tried! :) And I had fun too!

My previous review of Daring Digits' Girls Night Out can be found here. You can find out more about Daring Digits:
Store
Facebook Page


Don't forget to check out Emma's TGIF mani over at Manicurity!


Don't forget to check out the other ladies and their supernatural nails!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.