Thursday, January 10, 2013

The Digit-al Dozen Does Art: 31 Day Challenge 2013! Day 10: Metallic Nails


How on earth do I do metallic nails and art theme in one day? So glad I have a stained glass window stamp! Phew! :)


There was no real inspiration for these except stained glass Gothic windows. Though I found these after and thought the colors were close-ish! :)


I used Barry M Gold Foil Effects as my base and then "splodged" on Klean Color Metallic Fuschia, Klean Color Metallic Mango, and Barry M Lilac Foil Effects. I then stamped using Konad Black and Messy Mansion's MM01 plate. I didn't line it up just right and so my tops are a bit lame but I still love them! :)


Here are my "splodged" nails before the stamp. I used a cotton pad to "splodge". :)

Don't forget to check out the other ladies in The Digit-al Dozen:


And doing the 31 Day Challenge 2013 (relaxed version):

18 comments:

  1. very cool! this makes me want to do one now :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had stained glass as an inspiration but never got around to doing it. I was wondering if anyone would! I love stained glass - this mani is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy wow! This is totally excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the splodging with metallics. This mani turned out perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you can't beat a good splodge lol. Sensational, I really love the warmth in this xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agree with Debbie, the warmth is beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.