Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The Digit-al Dozen Does Halloween/Halloween Challenge - Zombies


Day 2 for The Digit-al Dozen Does Halloween combined with the Halloween Challenge from Crumpet's Nail Tarts. I thought how to do this one and figured I would to do a zombie mani based on The Zombie Song by Stephanie Mabey that I shared a few weeks ago!



So that's the song and here is my mani again!


My index finger is the girl zombie with her blonde (I made her a blonde) hair and her headband. I used OPI Stranger Tides for her skin. This is a perfect zombie skin color! I used China Glaze Kalahari Kiss for her hair with Wet 'N Wild Black Creme for her eyes and headband.

For the boyfriend (middle finger) I used Zoya Shay for his skin, Wet 'N Wild Black Creme for his eyes and glasses, and OPI Skull & Glossbones (how appropriate) for his brains with Zoya Sooki for the veins.

For "our love story could be kinda gorey" (ring finger) I used Pure Ice Platinum Magic Base Coat as the base. I stamped using Konad Black a heart using an Essence Plate. I then stamped over it using Konad Red and another Essence plate. (please forgive the slightly uneven ring finger nail. I had a break and didn't want to loose all the length on all my nails just yet!)

For my final nail I decided to play hommage to yet another zombie song using Barry M Gold Foil and Wet 'N Wild Black Creme for the notes. And what other zombie song did I use as inspiration?


Oh yeah! :)



Don't forget to check out the other wonderful ladies in The Digit-al Dozen:

A Girl and Her Polish
Beautygnome
Bee Polished
Caitlin's Creative Corner
Geeky Owl
Glowstars.net
Gnarly Gnails
Manicurator
Manicurity
PishPosh and Polish
The Crumpet
Toxic Vanity



And don't forget to check out the others doing the Crumpet's Nail Tarts Halloween Challenge!

>

14 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.