Thursday, October 25, 2012

Halloween Challenge: Gore!


Today's Halloween Challenge from Crumpet's Nail Tarts is Gore! Ew! I am thoroughly disgusted at my mani! But in a good way (for once!) I love it and want to vomit at the same time! :)


To me it looks like torn flesh with the muscle showing through it. And then I did the classic vampire bite with fresh blood oozing out of it! Gross huh!


Yep, three pictures of it. I'm very happy with how it turned out! In this photo you can see the bits of flesh too! Hahaha! For my polishes I used Zoya Sooki (red) and two coats of Zoya Shay (flesh). I also used Finger Paints Black Expressionism (holes) and China Glaze Matte Magic (on the torn flesh).

I was inspired by two different manis. First, for the vampire holes I used Nails by Kayla Shevonne Vampire Bites Tutorial. (awesome, easy to follow tutorial!) And then second I follow Betzie on Instagram and she posted her gory nails and told you how to do them! Please click on Betzie's name and look up her amazing photos! (I didn't want to post her photos as they don't have her name on them and I didn't want people to use them).


And don't forget to check out the others doing the Crumpet's Nail Tarts Halloween Challenge!

15 comments:

  1. Wow they are amazing! I managed to paint mine orange and stick bat decals on them, which I was impressed with - now I feel silly! Your nails look ghoulishly glam!! Happy Halloween!

    Jen xx
    http://kitsch-n-sync.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This super gross, but somehow awesome at the same time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Just wow, I was just trying to debate what to do for my zombie nails, and these are just so freaking amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GROOOOOSSSS!! But totally cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.