Wednesday, July 30, 2014

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents Recreate Your First Four Nail Designs: Yellow


Day 3 of The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents Recreate Your First Four Nail Designs and I bring you Yellow nails based on my 2012 31 Day Challenge! I used the same polish this time!


I started out with three coats of China Glaze Electric Pineapple. This polish is very finicky. I then added a nail decal from Fing'rs and sealed it with Poshe Top Coat.


I then added Essie Matte About You and like this version even better! Ready for the 2012 31 Day Challenge version of Yellow nails?


In this lighting China Glaze Electric Pineapple looks way more green. But my first attempt at a mustachio is pretty awesome! Hand position? Yeah, I don't think so! Hahahaha! :)

Don't forget to check out what the others are recreating for their day 3 posts!