Hey Owlets! Sorry I have been MIA the last few days. Reworking the meds.......it sucks.....but, I think they might be working! Crossing fingers! But I was not able to prepare anything else this week and possibly next week. We shall see.
But! I do have an awesome swap reveal to show you all!
So I told you last month I was participating in this Book Swap by Chaotic Goddess Swaps (you need to check them out! Awesome swaps to sign up for!) and today is the reveal day! Woot woot!
First off, my swap buddy was Cook's Reviews. And she is awesome! We have such similar taste in books, when I saw her wish list it could have passed as mine! So the swap partner setup that Chaotic Goddess set up was perfect!
The basic rules of the swap:
Send your partner three books:
1. A book you love
2. A book you haven't read but are interested in
3. A book from your partner's wish list
This is what I got! So excited!
1. Book my swap buddy loves: A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness. I have never heard of this book, but I am very intrigued. It has amazing illustrations and after reading reviews I can't wait to read it!
2. A Book my swap buddy hasn't read but is interested in: The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern. Ok, so I don't remember if this was on my wish list or not. But I have been eyeing this book for awhile now ever since A Girl and Her Polish did a mani inspired by it. I seriously almost bought it last week! So I am thrilled that she sent this!
3. A book of my wish list: The Midnighters: The Secret Hour by Scott Westerfield. I have been wanting to read this book (series) for a while now and our library didn't have it. So I am super excited! I also think it's funny that I gave her a Scott Westerfield book in the swap too! Great minds think alike! :)
I also got this awesome bookmark! I love it! Look! It's an owl! Sa-weet!
This was such an awesome experience and a neat idea! There is going to be another book swap in June so make sure you check out Chaotic Goddess Swaps for more info!
I want to thank my swap buddy at Cook's Reviews for the awesome (wow, how many times can I say this word in this post? Maybe I should have asked for a thesaurus!) swap! I love it all and can't wait to read them! Thank you!