Thursday, December 12, 2013

The Digit-al Dozen Does Red, Gold, and Green: Gradient!


Day 4 of The Digit-al Dozen Does Red, Gold, and Green, and I am busting out a gradient! Look at me, just getting back into the groove of things doing tape manis, waterfalls, and now a gradient! Boo-yah! :) Hahaha!


I really do love a good gradient, they are just gorgeous! For this gradient I used China Glaze Starboard and Zoya Sooki. I then applied on the three fingers Orly Shining Star but it wasn't enough so I added Orly Prisma Gloss Gold. Yep, there's the gold sparkle I was looking for!


For my accent nail I stamped using Barry M Gold Foil Effects and Bundle Monster BM-302. I fished out some glitter from Ho Ho Ho by Glimmer by Erica to accent the holly berries! I topped it off with my good ol' trusty top coat HK Girl.


Don't forget to check out the other ladies and their manis!

19 comments:

  1. this combination looks amazingly Christmas-spirited! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to see I'm not the only person who fishes out glitters to add to mani's lol! Looks fabulous; really liking the addition of the Orly for extra sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, these are so pretty! Wish I was better at gradient nails, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your gradient is perfection! It can be hard to mix coordinating colours without them getting muddy, but this just looks cozy and perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this. I was nervous to do a gradient with red and green because I thought they'd get gross where they mixed, but this is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Emily! I never gave it a thought, just figured I wanted to do a gradient in these colors, and I'm glad it worked out! :)

      Delete
  6. This is just beyond! It looks like a jelly gradient or one of those color change polishes! <3 this SO SO much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic gradient! And loving that gold glitter on top!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HOT DAMN girl! You really wowed me this week! This gradient is F A B U L O U S!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I so love this combination of the red gold and green! Probably my favourite of the week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.