Sunday, May 1, 2016

Urban Decay - Revolution Lipstick Swatches

clockwise starting at the top: Rapture, Sheer Shame, and Manic

Today is a new month and I am embarking on a new adventure...hopefully. I am going to transition this blog to more of a beauty and whatnot blog, so not so much polish based. So it's not that much of a change but it opens up more ideas and ease for me...hopefully. We shall see how this turns out.

Today I have three different Urban Decay Lipsticks, two are Revolution lipsticks and one is a Sheer Revolution Lipstick. Why am I showing you these? Not only are these new to me, they are on sale!

$11 each. Yep, regularly $22 on sale for $11 (I got mine for a bit less because of my Ulta employee discount).

l-r: Sheer Shame, Manic, and Rapture

Here are swatches of the three different colors. You can really tell the difference between the Sheer formula and the original Revolution formula.

Urban Decay Sheer Revolution Lipstick in Sheer Shame

Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Manic

Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Rapture

Urban Decay is one of my favorite brands and their lipsticks are fabulous! The Sheer Revolution Lipsticks are really nice and hydrating. The original Revolution Lipsticks are very creamy and wear wonderfully!

A note: Rapture is my go-to lipstick to sell at work when women are looking for a nice your-lips-but-better color.

What are your go to Urban Decay lip products? Have you bought any of these on sale yet?

Urban Decay Lipsticks (Revolution, Matte, and Sheer) are on sale for $11 at Ulta, Sephora, Macy's, and Urban Decay.