Monday, June 8, 2015

The Digit-al Dozen Does Fandom Week: Wait for it......


Surprise! Guess who's still around! Come on, guess! Yep, it's me! This is my first nail art post in almost two months! Dang huh! And this week is The Digit-al Dozen Does Fandom Week! There was no way I would miss this week!

So in good ol' Geeky Owl humor I bring you my first mani for Fandom. Do you get it? My mani is for the number one fan of....wait for it....fans! Hahahahaha! Yep, I went there and yep, I did that. Cheesy, absolutely. But I had to come back with an unusual mani that fits my humor! :)

As you can see anxiety has reduced my nails to nubs, sometimes painful nubs. And I have a new computer and have to learn to use a new editing software >_<

But I decided to rock out the nubs with OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls. I stamped using Konad Black and Qgirl-001 for the fans and Qgirl-011 for the meme faces. I also tried to stamp the heart from Bundle Monster BM-601 but it didn't show up that well and I filled it in with Konad Red and China Glaze Ruby Pumps. And of course I used HK Girl Top Coat.

So, what do you think? Does this mani represent a fandom? :)

It's great to be back and I hope to be sticking around. I already have 4 out of the 5 manis for this week created (just need to edit and write up the posts). So you have me at least for this week! I also have ideas for NCC this month. Hopefully they turn out! 

As usual don't forget to check out the other amazing ladies of the Digit-al Dozen who have been super supportive these past two months! And thank you to all those that have stuck around and supported me! Love ya!

Check out which fandom was represented today with the other ladies!