Thursday, July 18, 2013

Untried Polish Challenge: Creme


Today is the final day of the Untried Polish Challenge. And I think I have ended with one of my favorite manis in a while! Today's prompt was: Creme.


I used China Glaze Recycle (two coats). Such a lovely grey creme! Can't go wrong with this color! :)


I then stamped using Konad M83 and A England Saint George. Saint George is such a perfect stamper polish! Just look! Bah! I love it!


And of course I used HK Girl Top Coat, the perfect top coat for stamping! I have never had it smear my stamping! Fabulous! :)


Well, this challenge is over and I went through quite a few untrieds! Hallelujah! Now onto my next challenge that starts next week! What could it be? How about a video clue?


Or another one?


And another (just 'cause I really like these last two songs and their take on a classic!)


11 comments:

  1. Oh that a-england is a great stamping polish! Look how pretty that turned out. I really need to buy some a-england as I have several on my wish list and now they work for stamping too? I love this gorgeous mani. The green really pops. I thought at first that the green was your base and you stamped with the tan. Even knowing you did it the opposite, the green looks so rich and so full of color it looks like the original. Usually stamping polishes are more sheer and don't have as much coverage. I am in love with this mani.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And yes, you need some of A England polishes! They are amazing!

      Delete
  2. wow they look good together - gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect combo ! saint George looks really great stamped :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! You did a great job

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is definitely one of my favorites of your manis! I must read too many nail blogs, because I looked at the first photo and thought, "I wonder what she stamped with? It looks like A England St. George."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Thank you so much! It's like a super power that we get from inhaling polish fumes! We can name a polish used in a mani in a second! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.