Friday, July 12, 2013

Untried Polish Challenge: Cheapest AND The Digit-al Dozen Does Tape Manis


Final day of The Digit-al Dozen Does Tape Manis. Phew! I made it! Didn't think I would! ;) I also did the easiest tape mani ever today! That's alright, I love it! 

Also today is Untried Polish Challenge: Cheapest. Both of the polish I used are untried but the glitter is the cheapest. It is Hit Polish Nail Lacquer: Like, Gag Me with Glitter! This is my cheapest because I won it! Yep. Hit Polish Nail Lacquer was having a name that polish contest and my name for the polish was chosen! Thank you Hit Polish Lacquer!


This is my base, Joe Fresh Teal. A few Canada trips ago I bought a few Joe Fresh polishes and haven't used them yet. And this one is gorgeous! A shimmer too!


And here is Hit Polish Nail Lacquer: Like, Gag Me with Glitter! It reminded me of the '80s and Valley girls! Hit Polish Nail Lacquer has such amazing polishes! Just look at that glitter! So purdy!


And of course I topped it all off with HK Girl Top Coat! So shiny!

Well, it's Friday so you know what that means. Yep, today was a TGIF: Thank Goodness, Indy Indie Friday!

Please visit Hit Polish Nail Lacquer's Etsy page to drool over some goodies!
Go and like Hit Polish on Facebook to be kept up-to-date!




And don't forget to check out the other ladies and their final tape manis!

8 comments:

  1. I love your mani! How cute that you named that polish. I like the glitter. It goes perfectly with the base color you used. Congrats on your winning polish name, It is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the name of the glitter! Perfect! The mani is fantastic! I love what you did with the glitter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not only is this so easy, it's one of my favorite tape manis to do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like that glitter topper. That base reminds me of China Glaze Exotic encounters.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.